8.17.2004

I guess it was a stooupid idea????

I guess the Poker Epitaph idea does not have wheels either that or youse guyze are too busy sharpening the skills for the Monty Memorial Poker Blogger Tournament hosted by Mr. Uber himself. If you haven't signed up and want to play visit Iggy's for the details. (on PP next time Iggy!)

I've only received one poker epitaph submission so I'm guessing y'all wern't too keen on the idea. Nonetheless, I'll keep it open until 8/25 and we'll see what happens.

coming soon the weekend update.

save me a seat at the final table

uwannabet?

1 Comments:

At 4:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good idea !!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.