8.08.2004

Would you kill the golden goose?

This amazes me, well getting my AA cracked by Q-5 o amazed me this morning.....GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!
Anywho, If I'm sitting at a table 1) why would I want to help my opponents? If you want to give advise to other players fine, but why help them compete better against you?? Post advise somewhere, write a book, tell your neighbor, whatever. But nooooooo some insist on giving (sometimes good) advise to someone they are playing AGAINST! I'm all for charity, but not with my poker bankroll.

2) If you lose a hand to a clueless fish who call a $7 pre-flop raise with Q-5 o (my this sounds familiar) why bash & berate him/her?

If you have ANY fundamentals to your game you will snap this fish off for twice what he won in that one hand. Why yell at him/her? scare them into playing better (ha) or worst leaving with some of your cash? WHY WHY WHY?

If you found the golden goose would you yell and scream at it till it ran off or quit dropping golden eggs?

No, you feed it ex-lax, so next time your AA gets cracked by Q-5 o give that fish a "nice hand" and a big dose of ex-lax.

save me a seat at the final table

uwannabet?

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Blogger DuggleBogey said...

You add him to your fish finder, is what you do...otherwise known as the "buddy list" on Party Poker...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.