12.02.2005

It's in the mail

I haven't played a hand of poker in months (lie). I haven't read anyone's blog in months. (lie) I haven't posted in months. (truth)

There's nothing like waiting for a package in the mail.... when you were young it was sea monkeys, x-ray glasses, & decoder rings. As you grow up it turns to kick ass posters, the newest CD (by that new band that no one has ever heard of), & parts for your skateboard/bike etc. As an adult it's computer parts, new drives, & electronics; looking for the common thread? Still searching? o.k. I'll give..... it's the jackass that delivers it (no offense if you deliver goods & are not a jackass). I was just walking down the steps in my home, past the front door & heard the loudest thud & bang on my front porch. Only to hear it followed up by the sound of a brown truck driving off. (yes I hear in color). Thanks for throwing that box of computer hardware from the middle of my yard, I know you have great aim with small packages but would the obvious packaging not strike a small synapse in your head to set down a package with electronics/computer related items? Guess not. I'm just thankful that it didn't have a fragile or breakable sticker on it, that would have warranted that the delivery guy throw it from the truck while doing at least 45mph. Jackass.

save me a seat at the final table.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM , Blogger Heafy said...

Hey Uwannabet, you should check out my site. I have a lsit of over 100 Nigerian Princes looking to get money out of the country so they can play poker in Vegas. I'll link you up anyways...

Good to see you back

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.