7.07.2005

We will continue with your regularly scheduled program.....

Hellllooo..tap...tap...tap.....Is this thing on???? I'd like to say that blogger ate all my posts since 5/14/05 but I don't think both of you would buy it.

Yeah it's been awhile, I took a break, a much needed break from poker & blogging. My words were getting stale, my play was getting foolish. Sometimes life gets in the way of your playtime. Blah, blah...

My "vacation" gave me a chance to catch up on some long overdue reading (blogwise & bookwise) damn some of ya'll can spin a yarn. I was starting to get bored, not paying attention, playing bad cards etc. (you really should re-evaluate your play when you get into a hand your opponent pushes out a big bet and you start wondering why you even called the blind). I started playing like a donkey, it was such a jopke.

I did manage to pick up a couple of books Harrington on Hold'em and another book that was a gift. Funny thing about the lady that rang me up, she scanned both books and did a double take on the total. She half said under her breath that's not right. She flipped over the books and looked for the prices on the cover.

"It should be mid 50's" I said.
"Oh yeah that's right ALL HIS books are expensive" as she pointed to the Harrington.

I guess poker is the "IT" thing cuz everybody knows something about it. Is there some big tournament going on or something?

Save me a seat at the final table.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

Amazon and bn.com have the book for much less than the cover price. I picked up that and two other poker books for slightly over 50 bucks yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.