3.26.2005

Questions

Questions
---------
1) Is NL a crutch? (aka I can't outplay you so I'll try to out bully you)

2) Does it take more skill to play limit?

3) Why does beer taste so good?

4) Why does gin & tonic taste so much gooderer?

5) If you could punch one pro poker player in the face & have absolutely no repercussions who would it be?

6) If you could pick your "dream" final table who would it be against?
(aside from 9 blind, mutes, with the average IQ of 7)

7) Why has someone not already started an all poker channel?

8) What the hell does PAX (the cable channel) stand for?

9) Is there a more biased announcer than Billy Packer?

10) How does AL convince sooo many women to let him take their picture?
(hell that's a question I don't care to have an answer for, just keep up the good work)


And from the ranks of people who should do us all a favor and drink a bullet...
(thanks rich vos, I stole your line...he's a damn funny guy)

Dumb & Dumber

save me a seat at the final table

5 Comments:

At 2:07 PM , Blogger CJ said...

Um.. Pax is Latin for peace, right?

I have no other answers! ;-)

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

1) Compared to PL, possibly. One could argue that limit is a crutch for fishy types who likes to see what the river brings before making any difficult decisions. But I think of NL and limit as different games, so I wouldn't necessarily say either is a crutch.

2) Different skills.

3) Hops.

4) Fresh tonic water.

5) Iggy.

6) A bunch of hot women.

7) They're worried this is a fad.

8) Nothing.

9) Who?

10) Pure charm.

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger Uwannabet? said...

CJ, PAX is latin for peace, but in this case (I got off my lazy duff, and looked it up) it's short for Paxson Communications, not nearly as interesting as I guessed it to be....

 
At 12:15 AM , Blogger doubleas said...

1) No, but I'm biased

2) No, but I'm biased

6) Hellmuth, Farha, Grizzle, Hansen, that guy from the Paris WPT who talks all the time, Matusow, Flack, Arieh and Ivey (he my fav.) that would be a very entertaining table.

 
At 6:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, Yes I like my gin too much as well.

There is a poker channel in Great Britai, launched recently by BSkyB,ownmed by Rupert Murdoch, the owner of FOX.

check it out: www.thepokerchannel.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.