12.10.2004

Top 10 things overheard in LV this weekend

Damn I wish that I could be in vegas for the WPBT, but alas it's not possible at this time. Here's a few things that I'd imagine will be heard over the course of the weekend....


10- ahh variance you are such a bee-otch
9- so tell me is he really a little person?
8- no I'm sorry sir we cannot sell you 37 shots of SoCo at once
7- what do you mean I can't play 3 tables at once
6- yet another split pot 7-2 off vs 7-2 off
5- excuse me sir, you will have to put your pants back on while you are playing
4- Blogger meet Cowboy, Cowboy meet Blogger
3- lets go find "the crew" and beat the crap out of them
2- Shoten, "these players are insane."
1- the winner of the WPBT has requested to be paid completely in singles

Best of luck to all and tip one back for me.

save me a seat at the next WPBT final table

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM , Blogger Heafy said...

Nice job.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.