1.12.2005

2005 the year of the Poker Blogger?

Short of posting about winning the lottery, (oh by the way it's gonna happen soon) I don't think I can top any of the recent news in the Poker Blogger community. Otis, Henry, who next? what next? I shall be the first (I think) to declare 2005 the year of the poker blogger, not the Year of the Rooster.




Ever get that nervous feel-good feeling about something? Like making the perfect read on some yahwhoo, and busting him/her for the rest of their stack. This year feels that good. I'm not the eternal optimist blowing sunshine, puppies and daisies at you. I just don't function that way. But I do know a a rush when it starts, and my fellow reader, the poker bloggers are on one.

save me a seat at the final table.




3 Comments:

At 9:58 PM , Blogger Human Head said...

Well said

 
At 11:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is "OTIS"?

Is he linked here?

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Uwannabet? said...

Who is "Anonymous" and why are they "Anonymous"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.