1.15.2005

This is starting to make me feel bad for Phil





Mrs. Uwannabet was flipping channels last night while I was getting my Quad 7's beat and says, "Hey it's the Brat on the Home Shopping Network."

I understand striking while the iron is hot etc. etc., but it's starting to make me feel a little sad for Phil. Kind of like an ex(insert sport here) selling kitchen knives, or pimping the virtues blah blah long-term life insurance. If he could only get out of his own way.

save me a seat at the final table

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM , Blogger Human Head said...

So sad. He could have turned out SO much different. Oh well, it gives everyone something to rip on :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.