8.27.2008

Big Six #6


When & what started you playing poker?

I started playing poker once my uncles deemed me old enough to play in their quarter 7-card stud game at the cabin. Online, I started off reading trip reports from Felicia at the United Poker Forums (http://www.unitedpokerforum.com/). Wow, its still up.

First poker blog you read?

Felicia's then Iggy

Will online poker become legal, illegal, or no change?

I think we're in for a bumpy ride thanks to UB/Absolute's handling of the superuser account scandal. My hopes are right people finally see the light and poker can be played without having to jump through loopholes online and live.

One thing you could change about Poker what would it be?

Make live poker games more accessible (allow card rooms to open)

Dead or Alive: One person you would like to play poker with? Why?

Phil Ivey. And play H.O.R.S.E. to see what makes him so great.

Vanilla or chocolate?

Swirl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.