8.09.2008

Big Six #3



When & what started you playing poker?


After I retired from ultimate frisbee, I was looking for a new competitive endeavor. Two of my ultimate frisbee teammates convinced me that poker was a good choice. I can't thank them enough.

First poker blog you read?


Up for Poker. I met CJ (Luckbox) during the 2006 WSOP. Turns out that we went to the same college, and at the time he was living close to where I grew up. He gave me the link to the Up for Poker blog.

Will online poker become Legal, illegal, or no change?


No change. At least for the foreseeable future.

One thing you could change about Poker what would it be?


People who can't take winning or losing gracefully.

Dead or Alive: One person you would like to play poker with? Why?


Kirk Morrison. I think he's a great player, and I have a crush on him.

Vanilla or chocolate?


Chocolate





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.