6.27.2008

WSOP Props

HighonPoker & I have a few WSOP Prop bets & here's where we stand

Total players Main event-J has OVER on 6700 (WINNER FOR J, I set the line and not too shabby I must say, final number 6844)

Lime Wedge Tossing-PAULY V OTIS- J has Pauly (First matchup was a PUSH )

Final Table/Bracelets- J has

Cunningham- 4th in $ 2,500 Pot Limit Hold'em/Omaha
Chan-4th in $ 5,000 Pot Limit Omaha
Hachem-0

I have:

Binger-7th in $ 1,000 No Limit Hold'em
Seidel- 4th in $ 1,500 Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo, 5th in $ 10,000 World Championship Seven Card Stud
Cantu-0

Current standing J up $7

Cunningham-live
Chan-out
Hachem-out

Binger-out
Seidel-out
Cantu-live

save me a seat at the final table

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.