7.16.2004

Just not enough

Well after some debate about an upcoming tournament this weekend (actually it's one on friday and one on saturday) better "business" sense has ruled them out. But man oh man I really wanna. It's a $100 buy-in, limited to 200 players, and here's where it gets ugly only $2,750 to the winner. Well $2750 and an engraved Champion's Bracelet (I don't really like jewlery, well there is one bracelet I would love to have). I'm not sure how far down they are paying but I would imagine 15th or to 20th.

I know, I know, it's for charity, to raise money for the church but if I beat out 199 others I want a little more on the win end. For those of you thinking, it's good experience, it's about the game, it's for a good cause, I agree but I would rather pick a better spot just in case I do happen to snap'em off.

any thoughts? anyone listening? anyone care?

Up next the saturday night home tournament details in the meantime save me a seat at the final table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.