12.23.2006

It's all about karma

It's been a hectic year for me many ups, many downs. A few bad beats & definitely the donkeys have caught their one outers on the river against me more than their fair share. But that's just called everyday life.
On the poker front, I've not played live as much as I'd wanted to & am having a struggle to carve out the time to play online, but that's just called everybody's life. We all get too busy, we all have the ups & downs with our bankroll, we all have the ups & downs in everyday life.

What's the light bulb moment? The voice from on top of the mountain? (it's not that profound).

Do good.

Being a firm believer in karma, I've linked out to a couple of sites below that offer up a chance for you to pad your karma bankroll.

Charity Click Donation Give money to charity for free through charity clicks.


Lets Say Thanks In support of our troops.
(stolen from another poker blogger's site of which I can now not remember, if it was yours let me know & I'll credit accordingly)

I'd also like to link to John Chow dot com
I started reading his blog a couple of months ago & when he posted "A Time to give back" I knew it belonged in this post.

The only people that say "karma is a bitch" probably have done something to deserve it.
By no means are these the only things that I/you can do but it never hurts to have a couple more buy-ins worth of karma.

save me a seat at the final table

btw- Let me be the first to declare 2oo7 the year of the hammer, genius huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.