I finally remembered my password!!
intr.v. lan·guished, lan·guish·ing, lan·guish·es
- To be or become weak or feeble; lose strength or vigor.
- To exist or continue in miserable or disheartening conditions: languished away in prison.
- To remain unattended or be neglected: legislation that continued to languish in committee.
- To become downcast or pine away in longing: languish apart from friends and family; languish for a change from dull routine.
- To affect a wistful or languid air, especially in order to gain sympathy.
I've been infrequently able to scratch out a few moments to read a post or two, catch up on the blog craze all the young kids are raving about & play a few hands of poker.
In this section you can randomly insert all the lame excuses about being too busy, having other things come up & all the typical " I know it's been a while since my last post.." yadda yadda.
One of the best things about Bloglines is the "Mark All Read" I've been trying to catch up but sweet bejesus there is just too many. I realized that the amount of time I would be spending to try & catch up on all of the posts would be better spent.........playing a tourney on FT. I think it was a good decison on my part (man how I would love to be typing that I had one a seat in the main event) I'll take what they give.
(Around here we only post the wins)
I know it's a small tourney, for small dollars but you have to keep greasing the wheels otherwise they lock up.
Speaking of greasing wheels...what the hell happened to the WSOP? It's a shame so much conflict, utter chaos, cheap cards, rule changes, structure changes.....ahhh sounds like corporate america. Harrah's will quickly learn that you start messing with the big name pros, making them unhappy & the wave of poker fans will turn against the company like lemmings into the water. Make one pro mad about the sturcture, the rake, the cards and you immediately have that fan base with the same view. Just remember that fan base has made poker what it is today, out of the back rooms & on major networks.
save me a seat at the final table
p.s. they should change the buy-in for the main event to 25k, the fields are getting way out of control